Application for Instrumental and Vocal Studies for school year 2020-2021.
The application form will be available during the application period 9.4.-3.5.2020. The application form is for applicants, who wish to begin their instrumental or vocal studies at the Music Institute.
If you already study (instrumental or vocal studies) at the Music Institute, you will receive an e-mail about the registration for school year 2020-2021. You do not need to fill out the form.
If you already study at the Music Institute (Music Playschool, Instrument Carousel etc.) but wish to begin instrumental or vocal studies, please fill out the form.
Please take a look at the minimum and recommended starting ages for the instruments here.
NO AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD FOR THE 2020 REGISTRATION PERIOD (with exception to vocal studies. Those who apply for vocal studies will be contacted about the auditions, that will take place in Fall of 2020)
New students will be accepted based on the application forms according to following criteria:
1. Applicant’s motivation to study chosen instrument
2. Applicant’s and their family’s ability and willingness to commit to regular studies (lessons 2 to 3 times a week + practise at home)
3. Prior musical activities and studies (however, not a requirement)
4. Suitable age (for studies that are taught in groups)
5. Order of application (only if applicants can not be chosen according to the first four criteria)
The results will be sent to the applicants via email by June 6.
Registration forms for Instrument Carousel and Music Playschool will be available online during the registration period (4.-17.5.2020).