Registration for New Students
The registration form for new students wishing to begin their musical studies in the fall of 2020 will be available on our website during the registration period: 9.4.-3.5.2020.
The application form will be available online during the registration period.
Applying for Private Instrumental or Vocal Studies
UPDATE: DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, NO AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD FOR THE 2020 REGISTRATION PERIOD.
New students will be accepted based on the application forms according to following criteria:
1. Applicant’s motivation to study chosen instrument
2. Applicant’s and their family’s ability and willingness to commit to regular studies (lessons 2 to 3 times a week + practise at home)
3. Prior musical activities and studies (however, not a requirement)
4. Suitable age (for studies that are taught in groups)
5. Order of application (only if applicants can not be chosen according to the first four criteria)
Applying to Music Playschool and Instrumental Carousel:
There are no auditions for new students for Music Playschool and Instrumental Carousel; places will be filled in order of application. New students can register by filling out the application form during the registration period: 4.5 – 17.5.2020 (Instrumental Carousel), 4.5.-17.5.2020 (Music Playschool).A description of the different Music Playschool groups can be found on the Music Playschool page.
Applicants can find the list of instruments offered for study at the Institute, as well as the curriculum of study on the Institute’s website.
Check out some instruments that you might not be familiar with – how many new instruments can you find, or did you know them all already?